Our support covers theme setting, theme-related questions, and bugs or other issues that may occur when using the theme. Customization can be any works you need to be done to the theme that does not fall within the scope of our support agreement. In most cases, this is anything falling outside of the options the theme offers. We do not provide customization services or freelance support to incorporate modifications in our themes.
What’s included in item support
During support period for the product, the author is expected to be available to:
- Answer specific technical questions about the features and functionalities of the theme.
- Provide guidance on how the theme is designed to function.
- Help you with issues related to using the theme and getting optimum value from its functionality.
- Answer questions about third party plugin functionalities as it relates to the theme.
- Product updates to fix bugs, ensure ongoing compatibility, and resolve security vulnerabilities.
What’s NOT included in item support
During support period for the product, the author is not expected to:
- Modify or extend the theme beyond the original features seen in the demo.
- Install the theme.
- Address issues regarding to your hosting or server environment; please check with your provider.
- Address third party assets.
You will find a complete description of these support policies in ThemeForest’s Support Policy.
Policies from Envato
All of our products include a 6-month support period and free lifetime theme updates. Once the 6-month support period ends, you have an option to extend support coverage for an additional 6 or 12 months. If you choose not to extend your support, you will no longer be able to open new tickets or receive technical assistance, but you still have access to our online knowledge base.
We have an advanced, secure ticket system to handle your requests. Support is limited to questions regarding to the theme’s features or issues with the theme. We are not able to provide any support for code customizations or third-party plugins. If you need any helps with anything other than minor customizations of your theme, we suggest enlisting the help of a developer.
Before you open a ticket:
To help expediting your request, we require that you follow these steps before submitting a new support ticket. This benefits everyone and helps you make the entire process more efficient.
We ask everyone who posts to follow these steps:
- Make sure you are running the latest version of Univeristy and the latest version of WordPress.
- Always check the Theme Update first.
- Confirm that you have first searched our Documentation to find an answer to your question.
- Disable any additional 3rd party plugins you may be using to see if that resolves the issue.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, open a new ticket and our support team will assist you