The content is displayed in form of Grid. The content may be Posts, Events or Courses
[u_post_grid title="" description="" link_text="" link_url="" header_background="" column="" post_type="" cat="" count="" orderby="" meta_key="" show_date="" show_price="" show_venue="" show_cat_name="" show_time="" gallery=""]
The [u_post_grid] shortcode has the following variables/options:
- title: Enter title for description content, the content may be article for an event or a course….
- description: Content text in description panel
- link_text: Enter text for button, when users click this text, they will be linked to another website (Ex: Enter text with name ‘All events’). If the content is not entered here, the default text will be “View All”
- link_url: Enter link URL needing to create a link, if it is empty, the button “Link text” will be invisible.
- post_type :Choose types of post needing to display, there are three options
- post: Displayed content will be articles in Posts
- u_event: Displayed content will be articles in Event (U_Event)
- u_course: Displayed content will be articles in Course (U_Course)
- u_project: Displayed content will be articles in Project (U_Project)
- cat: If you want the news to be published to be articles in the Category belonging to Event or Course or Posts, please enter list of categories’ID (or slug), separated by a comma
- tag: If you want the news to be published to be articles in Tags belonging to Event or Course or Posts, please enter list of tags, separated by a comma
- ids: If you want the news to be published to be articles, events, courses, please enter the correct ID name of Posts, Events, Courses
- count: Enter Number of posts to show. Default is 7
- oder: Arrange the news according to the criteria of “Order by”- ascending order or descending order
- oderby: Arranging criteria
- date: Arranged by showing according to date( The default value is Date)
- none: No order
- ID: Order by post ID. Note the captialization.
- author: Order by author.
- title: Order by title.
- name: Order by post name (post slug).
- date: Order by date.
- modified: Order by last modified date.
- parent: Order by post/page parent id.
- rand: Random order.
- comment_count: Order by number of comments
- menu_order: Order by Page Order.
- meta_value: Note that a ‘meta_key=keyname’ must also be present in the query. Note also that the sorting will be alphabetical which is fine for strings (i.e. words), but can be unexpected for numbers (e.g. 1, 3, 34, 4, 56, 6, etc, rather than 1, 3, 4, 6, 34, 56 as you might naturally expect). Use ‘meta_value_num’ instead for numeric values.
- meta_value_num: Order by numeric meta value (available with Version 2.8). Also note that a ‘meta_key=keyname’ must also be present in the query. This value allows for numerical sorting as noted above in ‘meta_value’.
- post_in: Preserve post ID order given in the post__in array
- recent: Display the happening Events based on Start date. Arranged in chronological order of the closest events
- upcoming: Display the upcoming Events/Course based on Start Date. Arranged by chronological order of the upcoming events/courses
- meta_key : Name of meta key for ordering
- show_date: Default 1/true (note: 0/false, 1/true)- show or hide published date (for post) or start-date (for course, event)
- show_price: Show or hide price
- show_venue: Show or hide Venue with Event & Course post type, or Show Author for Standard post
- show_time: Show start time. Only works with Event & Course post type
- gallery: Enable Gallery Popup when clicking on post thumbnail images